Diabetes is a disease found in humans and animals such as dogs gift. It is a disease in which insulin production in the body is stopped, or the body doesn’t produce enough of it to meet the body’s needs. It can be treated and does not affect the lifespan of dogs, but if left untreated, it can lead to many diseases like dehydration, malnutrition, weakness, etc. It can be due to genetics in dogs.
In the past 30 years, this disease has spread fast in dogs. Dogs diagnosed with diabetes can be treated and have the same lifespan expected as non-diabetic dogs.
Dogs are expected to be more attached to humans or their owners than humans are. Dogs and humans have a special bond between them. If dogs gift are given proper attention, then they will provide you with a good response too. And all they want in return is good food.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diabetes_in_dogs /By Wikipedia
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_health /By Wikipedia
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_food /By Wikipedia
- https://www.wikihow.life/Prevent-Obesity-in-Dogs /By Wikihow
- https://www.wikihow.com/Feed-a-Diabetic-Dog /By Wikihow
- https://www.wikihow.pet/Care-for-a-Diabetic-Dog /By Wikihow
- https://www.wikihow.pet/Feed-Your-Senior-Dog-a-Healthy-Diet /By Wikihow